Various Artists - Trojan Upsetter Singles Box Set Volume 1

Disc 1
1. Eight for Eight - Lee "Scratch" Perry & the Upsetters
2. You Know What I Mean
3. Return of Django - The Upsetters
4. Dollar in the Teeth - The Upsetters
5. Good Father - David Isaacs
6. What a Situation - Slim Smith
7. Ten to Twelve - The Upsetters
8. People Funny Fi True - Lee "Scratch" Perry & the Upsetters
9. What a Price - Busty Brown
10. How Can I Forget - Busty Brown
11. I've Got Memories - David Isaacs
12. Leaving on a Jet Plane - David Isaacs
13. Mini Dress - Winston Jarrett
14. Mad House - Lee "Scratch" Perry & the Upsetters
15. Night Doctor - The Upsetters
16. I'll Be Waiting - The Termites
17. To Love Somebody - Busty Brown
18. Farmer's in the Den - The Bleechers
19. Kiddy-O - The Silvertones
20. Endlessly - The Silvertones
21. Man from M.I.5 - The Upsetters
22. Oh Lord - West Indians
23. He'll Have to Go - David Isaacs
24. Since You Are Gone - David Isaacs
25. Medical Operation - The Upsetters

Disc 2
1. Badam Bam - Ravers
2. Live Injection - The Upsetters
3. Everything for Fun - The Bleechers
4. Come into My Parlour - The Bleechers
5. Dry Up Your Tears - Mellotones
6. Cold Sweat - The Upsetters
7. Pound Get a Blow - The Bleechers
8. Hello, Dolly! - Pat Satchmo
9. King of the Trombone - Busty Brown
10. Vampire - The Upsetters
11. Check Him Out - The Bleechers
12. Soulful I - The Upsetters
13. No Bread and Butter - Milton Henry
14. Who to Tell - David Isaacs
15. I Can't See Myself Cry About You - Busty Brown
16. Dirty Dozen
17. Crying Too Long
18. Drugs and Poison - The Upsetters
19. Stranger on the Shore - Val Bennett, The Upsetters
20. Same Thing That You Gave to Daddy - Nora Dean
21. Testimony - Upsetter Pilgrims
22. Same Things - The Gaylads
23. I Wear My Slanders - The Gaylads
24. Yakety Yak - Lee "Scratch" Perry & the Upsetters
25. Tackro - Lee "Scratch" Perry & the Upsetters, The Upsetters

Check this album out on amazon.com or
DOWNLOAD DISC 1 FOR FREE
DOWNLOAD DISC 2 FOR FREE